Supplementary Voluntary Health Insurance allows the insured person to use additional health services that are outside the scope of the compulsory health insurance. The concluded insurance contracts could be both individual and group. Health insurance contract may be concluded for a period of 1 month to 1 year. The insured person can choose the hospital in which to heal. Group health insurance contracts may be concluded or through service by subscription or reimbursement.
The voluntary health insurance through reimbursement, the insured person can be treated in a selected hospital and pay the medical services. Thereater health insurance company recover the incurred costs.
The voluntary health insurance through subscription services , the insured person can be treated in hospitals with which the health insurance company has contracts and the cost of treatment is paid for by the health insurance company directly.
Coverage provides medical care in several packages:
Preventive mediacal care:
- One-time screening of different specialists;
- Apparatus, laboratory and X-ray examinations;
- Various prevention programs.
Outpatient mediacal care:
- Medical examinations;
- Re-examination and consultation;
- Medical research;
- Medical treatment;
- Preparation for hospitalization.
Hospital mediacal care:
- Accommodation and hospital stay;
- Views, research, consultation;
- Operations therapies and treatments;
- Medicines, supplies, food;
- Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation and others.
- Dental care;
- Medical transport;
- Other health services.